Amazon is now selling the JBL Endurance Peak II earbuds for just $49.95 which is an insane deal when you realize that they’re being offered at half their normal price.
Amazon would normally sell the JBL Endurance Peak II earbuds for around $100, which of course means that you are now able to save 50% and $50 without doing anything out of the ordinary. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons needed here, which in turn means that you can just place your order as you would for anything else on Amazon – then just wait for your new earbuds to arrive.
If you place your order today you can still get the JBL Endurance Peak II earbuds in time for Christmas, but delay much longer and it might be a difficult waiting game. Amazon says that orders placed today using the fastest delivery method will arrive on December 23 which doesn’t leave much wriggle room.
Buy: JBL Endurance Peak II – Waterproof True Wireless in-Ear Sport Headphones from Amazon: $49.95 | Original price: $100
At the time of writing, the JBL Endurance Peak II earbuds has more than 4,730 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4 stars out of a possible five. This deal is good for both the black and white colorways, but no matter which you get you’ll benefit from the same technology inside.
That means that you can look forward to up to 30 hours of playback time as well as waterproof capabilities for when you’re out in the rain. But again, those looking to get their earbuds before Christmas need to order now – and do it before this price increases, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.2 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]