Following the announcement of new iPhones in September and new iPads in October, Apple is now expected to announce new Macs in November.
If everything goes the way many expect, new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros will go on sale alongside an updated Mac mini.
Apple has long been expected to announce new Macs before the end of the year and with the company set to make macOS Ventura available to the public on Monday, October 24, it seems likely that we should expect new hardware shortly after. The company is most likely to announce the new hardware via press release rather than event, as it did with the new iPad and iPad Pro, too.
That leaves various reports to believe that November is the timeframe that we should be looking at, although next week could still be a possibility. It’s likely the macOS Ventura update will include references to new devices, and it’s only a matter of time before they get discovered.
As for what to expect, both new MacBook Pros are likely to offer M2 Pro and M2 Max chips, while the overall design is expected to remain the same as last year’s models.
The Mac mini could get a slight redesign, but the internals will be the main difference. Reports have been saying for a while that both M2 and M2 Pro versions of the machine are being tested, with the current model only offering the M1 chip.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 / iPadOS 16.1 RC OTA Profile Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.