Several Web Hosting and domain providers offer Email Hosting services to help businesses communicate with a professional email account. At the same time, web hosting solutions allow businesses to set up an online presence and reach a wider audience.
Thus, Web and Hosting Email are the two most critical services businesses need for a credible online brand authority.
In this article, we’ll see the differences between web hosting and Email Hosting and how they relate.
What is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is a service individuals and businesses use to host their websites on a server while connecting to the internet. It involves storing the website files, data, and information on a web server which can be configured to handle web requests.
Different Types Of Web Hosting Services
- Shared Hosting: In this hosting, multiple websites are hosted on the same server while sharing resources like memory, computing power, and storage between the domains.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting: Host websites on a physical server divided using virtualization technology into numerous virtual servers. Each virtual server performs as a distinct entity with its own resources, operating system, and software.
- Dedicated Hosting: This hosting hosts one website’s entire server, giving that website complete access to the server’s memory, processing power, and storage.
- Cloud Hosting: Host websites by using cloud computing technologies while delivering the resources over the internet through remote servers.
Purpose of Using Web Hosting
- Storage of files, images, videos, and other content on a server
- To make your website assessable 24 into 7 over the internet.
- To manage Email Hosting services by allowing website Honours to create and manage email accounts using their by allowing website Honours to create and manage email accounts using their own domain name.
- Used for the security of the website by using various tools and protocols to protect the website from cyber attack
- And it also allows website owners to scale their hosting resources as their website traffic grows.
What is Email Hosting?
Email Housing or Business Email Hosting is a service that allows businesses to create a business email account with their domain name. It helps business owners to look more professional and help to build their brand identity.
Business owners can use their brand name, unlike free email services such as Gmail. For instance, if a business’s domain name is mycompany.com, its email address would be [email protected].
Different Types Of Email Hosting
- POP3 Email Hosting: Allows downloading emails to a device
- IMAP Email Hosting: Syncs emails across devices
- Cloud Email Hosting: Stores and manages emails on remote servers accessible through the internet.
Features of Email Hosting
- Email Encryption
- Spam Filtering
- Virus Protection
- Email Forwarding
- Professional Email Experience
- Maintain Data Privacy And Security.
How Do Web And Email Hosting Relate?
Web and Email Hosting are closely related as both services enable the business to perform well while creating an online presence.
In addition, web hosting provides a foundation for the website where, as Email Hosting allows users to manage their email accounts with their domain name.
Suppose you want to buy both Web Hosting and NZ Email Hosting. Then it becomes your choice to either choose different web hosting and Email Hosting providers in NZ for both services or choose a single reliable hosting provider which offers both at affordable prices.
However, you must also ensure that your web hosting offers reliable uptime, security, and scalability, and providers of Hosting Email will offer encryption, spam filtering, and virus protection.
Both web hosting and Email Hosting services are necessary to understand separately and how they can work together, allowing you to achieve your business goals most efficiently and effectively.